Thursday 7 July 2011

Got me a new phone...

After being burnt with 3 touch screen phones running Windows Mobile 3 and 6, with all of them being retired as paperweight, an assault weapon or as an emergency phone within months... I was sure that I would not go down the touch screen route again... not even the iPhone tempted me enough to ditch the old buttoned phone!

Until one day I walked in the Carephone Wearhouse wondering if there are something worth me looking at, and this kid showed me a HTC Desired Z for about 5 minutes and I found myself Googling it that night. I got it the very next day and have never looked back! (perhaps that is why the CD project has been delayed recently!)

Honestly thou, it does show when a product ticks so many boxes as the Desire Z, even a sceptic like me can be turned... and I've just heard my colleague as well as my girlfriend is eyeing the same phone...

Here's to more blogging on the go!!!

2 comments:

  1. only for the fluffy "guess which sheep is awake at 6am" application! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect while you were hyper focused on your fervent and studious phone search, that, in fact, your co-worker has also been ogling your girl. I know I would have rewarded you thusly, you Iphone reject.

    ReplyDelete